CLEAN CAMPAIGN

Why is cleanliness important in our life?     What deadly diseases do we get from neglecting cleanliness? can suffer from how do thousands of children die due to ill -health? By us, We are already familiar with all these facts about how the garbage spread is harming the environment. We have also learned that if the waste is managed properly, then that resource may change. Cleanliness has been the hallmark of our culture, it is described in the Vedas. We also learned that the saddest aspect of this country is that we are in such materialistic and healthy interests. We also learned that the saddest aspect of this country is that we are in such materialistic and healthy interests. We have become indulged that we have forgotten the basic spirit of our culture. 




one step towards cleanliness 

Clean India Mission 

                                 On 2 October 2014, the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, launched the Swachh Barat Mission did. The basic objective of this mission is to make India open defecation-free and to achieve all dimensions of cleanliness to receive. An estimated Rs 62.000 Crore will be spent on this mission. This mission is above politics inspired by patriotism. PM  achieves the objective of making every Indian a clean appealed to participate.



   Reason for starting Swachh Bharat Mission- We all know that country's most important

The major problem is the lack of sanitation. More than 70 percent of India's population has open defecation. Due to which untimely death of children, infection, and diseases spread           


Students' efforts for cleanliness  -

                                                                                           I take an oath that I myself will be aware of cleanliness and will give time for this. Each  I will celebrate that resolution of cleanliness by doing 100 hours of Ramadan i.e 2 hours every week. I don't I will do it cruelly and will not let anyone else do it. First of all, from myself, from the dead locality, I Will start with my pride and my workplace / I believe that whatever country in the world is clean It seems that my reason for this is that the citizens there do not and so not allow it do happen. this idea Along with this, I will promote Gaon-Gav and Gali Swachh Bharat Mission. the oath i am taking today I will get it done by other hundred people also/ give 100 hours for cleanliness like me, for this will try/ I know that my one step towards cleanliness will make india clean will help to create .

                                                            The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi addressed all the citizens of the country on 2nd October 2014. Repeat this oath given to you again and imbibe every word of it. 
  • Clean your school grounds.
  • If someone spreads fifth, stop him and explain.
  • Make the people of your village aware of cleanliness.
  • Be the carrier of Sawachh Bharat Abhiyan




Thanks for watching

ssdfjsdfkasdfkaskdjfasdkfaevhhtytrytry
erytrygdfgfdgdfgsdfgdfgsdfgdfgdg
fyhjdtyjhjghjghjghjjghjfghjgjgjghjgfjft786


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

world tour

The Bike-- Sharing Blog